Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Step 8: COMPLETED

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been quite busy, and have not had a chance to get to a computer.





It seems that whenever I say that I'm through using spare change, that it's done all it can, that It won't be able to get me through another step, I find enough to bump me up. I've been intending to get to a yard sale and buy & resell items for a greater value, but as I said I have been very busy. Again, most of the coins have been dimes. They were found at various places, and I can't remember all their exact locations. I won't be able to get very far by collecting Coke cans. $1.60 should be able to buy a fair amount of goods at a yard sale. Hopefully I can resell them somehow.
My pile of coins keeps growing and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment