Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Step 7: COMPLETED

I've been meaning to update this for some time, but my monitor burned out and I had to get a new one. I now have completed step 7.


Last Saturday, I found a dime in a Wal-Mart. I also found a dime in the lawn as well as a nickel in a public bathroom (the first nickel since starting, I washed it thoroughly before continuing) on Monday, and yesterday found a penny (again, in the street) and another nickel in a local grocery store.




This brings me up to exactly $0.64, precisely what I need to begin step 8. I am still trying to think of a way to turn these pennies into dollars, as you can't really make much of an investment with $0.64. Yet if not now, when? I'm going to take this money to a yard sale and see what I can resell for a higher price. Expect to hear back on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chad. Got your comment. Congrats on a great start! I have added you to my blogroll. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete